Sunday, October 02, 2005

A Light at the End?



You can't lie to, cheat, and steal from all the people all the time. Well if you're the Republicans, you can, but eventually it's going to catch up with you. At least that's the feeling that I get when I read this great article from Newsweek.com:


Indeed, polltaker Frank Luntz, who helped develop the "Contract With America" message that swept Republicans to power in 1994, was on the Hill last week warning the party faithful that they could lose both the House and the Senate in next year's congressional elections.

No, I'm not yet riverdancing on the grave of the repuglican party, but I'm at least limbering up. I'm cautiously optimistic that at least some of these criminals are going to be called on their bullshit. Maybe America is finally waking up? Only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home