Thursday, August 11, 2005

Liberals Are So Intolerant!

Well, I was trying to find a graphic to go with this entry, but the sheer amount of utter shit I came across in several google image searches is enough to put me off hunting for political images for a long, long time. Go do a google image search for liberals, go ahead... Ill wait... .... .... back yet? Are you utterly disgusted yet? Save a Seal, Club Liberals? Liberals, I Want YOU to Move to Canada? You shut the fuck up, we'll protect america? This is just pathetic. We have differing views on various political issues, so apparently we all suck and should be clubbed/maimed/move to Canada?

That said and vented, I'll get on with this entry. I found this article through another evil, liberal friend of mine and decided it deserved a spot here in Ebolaville. Here is just a small quote from it to spark your interest.
"I love diversity, religious pluralism, peace and love and pacifism and good drugs and open-mouthed sensuality, happy to let you believe in any god you like and marry any gender you like and let you love how you will and be in full control of your sex and your body and your mind.

This, to me, is the America worth fighting for. These are the laws I support. Don't believe in abortion? Don't understand gay people? Sexuality make you rashy? Think Harry Potter teaches kids evil and witchcraft? Don't marry a sexy gay witch abortionist. But don't you dare, based on your limited understanding of God and life, make laws declaring that I can't. "



-From Mark Moford's Liberals Are So Intolerant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home